
WOOOO HOOO! The call we have been waiting for has finally come! We finally got our Travel Approval! We are going to Vietnam to get our son!!!!!!!!
Anthony and I are scheduled to leave the US on Friday May 16, 2008. Our "Giving & Receiving Ceremony", when little Anthony will be officially Adopted by us, is scheduled for Monday May 19, 2008! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We are busy making travel plans, getting our visas, and scurrying to finish up all of the "last minute odds and ends"! Our heads are still spinning from all of this. Although we were expecting our Travel Call to come soon, we were not expecting to have to leave so quickly. We are elated to be leaving so soon as we want to be with our son more than anything in the world right now, but we are feeling a little overwhelmed by it all at this time! LOL! ;-)
Anywhoo... I am gonna go start getting some stuff done to get ready for travel! Gotta get my act together! HA! I've gotta baby on the way! ;-) Keep your eyes peeled for more updates as we will be posting more as we move closer to travel (pssst...feel free to make as many comments as you like... I updated the settings so it's easier now, you do not need to have a blogger account anymore! LOL!)
Anthony and I are scheduled to leave the US on Friday May 16, 2008. Our "Giving & Receiving Ceremony", when little Anthony will be officially Adopted by us, is scheduled for Monday May 19, 2008! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! We are busy making travel plans, getting our visas, and scurrying to finish up all of the "last minute odds and ends"! Our heads are still spinning from all of this. Although we were expecting our Travel Call to come soon, we were not expecting to have to leave so quickly. We are elated to be leaving so soon as we want to be with our son more than anything in the world right now, but we are feeling a little overwhelmed by it all at this time! LOL! ;-)
Anywhoo... I am gonna go start getting some stuff done to get ready for travel! Gotta get my act together! HA! I've gotta baby on the way! ;-) Keep your eyes peeled for more updates as we will be posting more as we move closer to travel (pssst...feel free to make as many comments as you like... I updated the settings so it's easier now, you do not need to have a blogger account anymore! LOL!)
~Rebecca
PS... what better Mother's Day Gift could a Mother ask for??? God is so good to us!



15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Your news is so exciting. Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!! Can't wait to read more about your details & see Anthony in the arms of his FOREVER FAMILY!!
Sheri--Holt BB
Congratulations!!!! Great news. We're so happy for you! Nick, Kathy and Emma
I am so excited to follow along- it will be fantastic to see you all with Anthony!! Happy Mother's Day!!!
Congrats.....HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!...so does this mean that you are in the equivalent to "labor"!!!! Anthony's room is ADORABLE...I love the mural. That swing set is really cool too! I am sooooo happy for you all. ..Happy packing...do you have your flight scheduled yet? Good luck with that (don't forget to start earning those airmiles). God Bless.
Lisa
Congratulations. What an amazing blessing for Mother's Day! Can't wait to follow your journey. My favorite part is seeing that first picture as a family!
congratulations....so im allowed to come over n swing on the swingset right? lol.....im so excited to meet little anthony!!!love nikki
Congrats...I very happy for you and Anthony both...You guys becareful over there and come back safe... With all the sweetness that comes out of you..You will make a great Mommy...NO I am not baby sitting...lol.....any way love you lots and once again Congratulations...........
Your Friend
Anthony
I am so happy for you and Tony, when I read your blog, I cried.. It is a blessing, I am sorry that it has been such a long wait, but when you hold him in your arms, it will be worth every minute, I just want to let you know, Happy Mother's Day, and you and Tony will be in my prayers during your travel.
Jeanie
Yippy! Congrates you have my number now call me when you get back . I would love to help you anyway I can. Even an ear helps sometimes. Love you! Happy Mother's Day!!
WOO HOO!!! :) Congratulations. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey.
Not long now...three days and counting down! I am so very happy fro you both. This has been a long grueling process but it will be shortly coming to a happy ending! I am so excited to meet him! I think Ill be checking the blog every 5 minutes for that first glipmse of "he DePrince family of 3" I love you guys! Mwahs!
Tony and Becki, Congratulations. Your diligence and patience has paid off. Mimi and I are so happy for you two. We can't wait until you get back so that we can me your son.
all the best
:o)
:o)
:o)
Sharif
Thank you for sharing your blog with me.
First -- Congratulations! I found your story to be very poignant and encouraging.
I have bookmarked your page. I will be sure to tune in periodically for updates (at home on my computer though -- can't take the chance of shedding tears again at work! smile).
Sage
(EK - PO @ NJDOE)
Becky,
Lois just e-mailed me and told me of your wonderful news. I am so happy for you guys. As soon as she told me that you guys received the "Call", I jumped on your site. The last I was on was last week. Things do move quickly some times. Although I know how long this process has taken I am sure it is well worth the wait. Just think, in only a few days you and Anthony will be holding Little Anthony in your arms. Congradulations!! It is just wonderful wonderful news. Have a safe trip and know how blessed you guys are to have such a sweet little guy come into your lives. God Bless. Love Joyceann
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. Have a safe trip and give your handsome son lots of hugs and kisses from all of us at Values into Action! Jessica, Jennifer, Russ and Karen
Post a Comment