1. I went today to Trenton, NJ our state capital. I visited the state registrar of vital statistics to get a genuine copy of our Marriage Certificate. That is done now. I will be going back to Trenton this Thursday to get all of our documents "state certified." I hope to be able to send the dossier to Holt HQ by the end of the week.
2. I sent to Holt HQ today via FedEX all of our acceptance papers, etc. We also included a small family photo album and a letter for our new son. Although at 10 months he may not appreciate it, at least his foster family caregivers will know us better.
3. Becki has off today and tomorrow. She has been painting the attic all day and will continue tomorrow. We are moving my office up there and turning my office into the baby's room. She has been working hard on this....
More to come...Stay tuned...
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment